- 100% Speedo Lite Performance Polyester.
- Lighweight, Breathable and Sweat Wicking, whilst being warm and comfortable.
- Casual & Comfortable Fit.
- For a tight fitting option, as used by some of our Professional clients, order one size smaller, or measure a tight fitting garment (you wear already) and use our sizing chart above as instructed.
- FREE club badge embroidered to left chest. All other logos are possible but will incur additional charges.
- Most colours available as standard – see kit builder design tool for full list. For large orders we can create a bespoke dye lot to match the colour shade of your choice.
- It is now possible to create a truly unique sublimated midlayer sweatshirt, the price will vary from below, but the one price will cover all badges, numbers, initials, sponsors, and sleeve decals.
MIdlayer Sweatshirts are a multi functional garment, widely used by many sportsmen and women. This lightweight product is a superb additional layer to compliment baselayers / skins, training kit and outer garments.
- £17.45 (no vat on child sizes) // £20.94 inclusive of vat on adult sizes
- Your chosen range of teamwear, supplied and manufactured for as long as you require it.
- Free embroidered or appliqued club badges on all midlayer sweatshirts.
- Larger clubs may even request club specific neck labels, neck tapes or woven side labels, the same as our professional clubs.
- A combination of thinner layers is far more effective than one thicker layer. Why not purchase a midlayer sweatshirt (or one of our other midlayer ranges) and combine it with a mesh lined rain jacket? The two products combined offer great warmth and wet weather protection. The combined cost is probably less than a winter jacket, but each garment will be worn far more often.
- New designs can be produced with a MOQ of just 7 pieces.
- The standard price is charged provided a minimum of 3 identical garments per size are ordered.
- We understand that on occasions small orders are necessary and we pride ourselves on having the lowest re-order levels in the UK. Orders of 1 or 2 pieces per size are produced, but a small surcharge will be applied to your order.
To get the very best from your teamwear
- Wash as quickly as possible after play
- Wash at 30 degrees
- Wash inside out
- Dry at room temperature
- Do not leave soiled teamwear in kit bag for days!
- Do not use fabric conditioners
- Do not tumble dry
Comfortable & Practical…
Fitted midlayer garments are extremely popular with almost all sportsmen and women. They are lightweight, yet offer warmth and comfort all year round. The TECH MIDLAYER SWEATSHIRT is perfect for pre match warm ups and training. The crewneck design ensures total comfort when using the chest to control the football and is therefore an advantage over the half zip version when used on the training ground.
Manufactured from100% midweight Terry Polyester each TECH MIDLAYER SWEATSHIRT is soft and comfortable, whilst being hard wearing and functional. The sleeves are fitted with fashionable thumb holes for extra warmth.
At TAG Sportswear we offer every TECH MIDLAYER SWEATSHIRT with a FREE CLUB BADGE. Additional logos such as sponsors, numbers and initials can also be added. Available in 10 design options and many colours we have a style and colourway to suit everyone. As a bespoke teamwear specialist we can even work alongside your club to create a bespoke option. Patterns are NEVER DISCONTINUED, you can order with confidence knowing repeat orders are possible for as long as you require them.
With TAG Sportswear you really know they are professional quality as these exact garments are worn by our current English Football League pro clubs, our many semi professional clubs and thousands of grass root players. We will not skimp on textiles, or cut corners in the manufacturing process to reduce costs – our TECH MIDLAYER SWEATSHIRT is truly a pro quality garment.
SUBLIMATION – TECH MIDLAYER SWEATSHIRTS are suitable for sublimation printing as a bespoke option. Should your team require several logos adding to the garment (sponsors, club badges, initials and or squad numbers for example) a digitally printed variation may offer the best solution. Please ask our experienced sales team for advice and a quotation on your exact requirements.