Sublimation Football kits
grassroots / amateurs / pro’s
- 100% Interlocked Performance Sports Polyester, as used by all our Professional teams.
- Lightweight, Breathable & Sweat Wicking
- Casual & Comfortable Fit.
- Short Sleeve or Long Sleeve options available
- For a tight fitting option, as used by our Professional clients, order one size smaller, or measure a tight fitting garment you wear already and use our sizing chart below as instructed.
- All logos are permanently dyed in to the fabric using a process known as dye sublimation and are included in one simple price plan. Sponsors, sleeve decals, numbers and even player names are included.
- All colours available at no extra charge – see kit builder design tool for list of standard options. For bespoke orders we can match the colour shade of your choice.
- Short Sleeved £19.95 (no vat on child sizes) // £23.94 inclusive of vat on adult sizes
- Long Sleeved £20.95 (no vat on child sizes) // £25.14 inclusive of vat on adult sizes
- Your chosen range of teamwear, supplied and manufactured for as long as you require it.
- Choice of neck styles.
- Long Sleeve or Short Sleeve.
- All logos no matter how complex are included within the price. Sponsors to front and rear, team name, shadow prints (just like pro clubs use), FA Respect badges, Charter Standard badges, names, numbers – it’s all in the price.
- Nothing to pay until our team have designed and concluded all CADS to your satisfaction.
- Larger clubs may even request club specific neck labels, neck tapes or woven side labels, the same as our professional clubs.
- New designs can be produced with a MOQ of just 7 pieces.
- The standard price is charged on all quantities.
- We understand that on occasions small orders are necessary and we pride ourselves on having the lowest re-order levels in the UK. However, we do request that repeat orders are made of 3 per size whenever possible.
To get the very best from your teamwear
- Wash as quickly as possible after play
- Wash at 30 degrees
- Wash inside out
- Dry at room temperature
- Do not leave soiled teamwear in kit bag for days!
- Do not use fabric conditioners
- Do not tumble dry
About Our Sublimated Match Kits
Treat your team to a modern digitally printed football kit. The majority of Europe’s premier club sides are now utilising sublimation techniques to create truly amazing match kits.
Bespoke teamwear is our forte, simply provide our designers with a few ideas to work with and watch them create a totally unique match kit to your own specification. Not only can the design be unique, we can also incorporate embroidered or printed decals, mesh panels and contrast pipings to compliment your choice of match kit and add that professional touch.
Each garment is created using the very best in breathable, quick drying polyester fabrics combined with quality sublimation inks and the highest levels of craftsmanship to ensure the finest match kit imaginable. Sublimated teamwear lasts longer than traditionally manufactured “cut and sew” products due to the durability of the print method. These match kits will last for many years as each print is part of the fabric; sponsor prints, names and numbers will never fade, crack or peel.
Evo-Stik South Chasetown FC have been playing in the same sublimated match kit for three consecutive seasons – over 150 games at semi-pro level underlines the quality and durability.
Excellent value for money, and affordable to all levels of the beautiful game – every bespoke football kit includes all badges, sponsor decals, names, numbers and sleeve decals within the price. The long life of sublimated match kits ensures great overall value for every football club.
Garment patterns are never discontinued ensuring our clients can return season after season to reorder and ensure their special match kit lasts for as many years as they require. Every kit manager dreads hearing “sorry, that garment has been withdrawn from production”, or “sorry, that product has been discontinued” – take the stress away from teamwear, take control and ensure your club can confidently move forward with a lasting professional club identity.