All 3 manufacturing techniques (Hybrid Pro – Sublimation – Traditional) are possible for training wear, however TRADITIONAL & SUBLIMATION are the most popular. Sports clubs tend to choose the method which offers the best value for money – and that will depend on the amount of printing and decoration required (see WHATS INCLUDED for guidelines)
- 100% Interlocked Performance Sports Polyester, as used by all our Professional teams.
- Lightweight, Breathable & Sweat Wicking
- Casual & Comfortable Fit.
- Short Sleeve or Long Sleeve options available
- For a tight fitting option, as used by our Professional clients, order one size smaller, or measure a tight fitting garment you wear already and use our sizing chart above as instructed.
Training jerseys and shorts can be used in most sports, at TAG Sportswear we only use high grade materials, the same fabrics are used in our multi purpose training kit as we use on our pro-level football match kits.
- Dependant on manufacturing technique selected – view answers within the FAQ’s on the respective page.
- Your chosen range of teamwear, supplied and manufactured for as long as you require it.
- Select your preferred manufacturing technique – view answers within the FAQ’s on the respective page.
- New designs can be produced with a MOQ of just 7 pieces.
- MOQ’s of 3 per size apply to maintain standard rates. A small order charge is applied for 1 or 2 pieces per size.
- We understand that on occasions small orders are necessary and we pride ourselves on having the lowest re-order levels in the UK. However, we do request that repeat orders are made of 3 per size whenever possible.
To get the very best from your teamwear
- Wash as quickly as possible after play
- Wash at 30 degrees
- Wash inside out
- Dry at room temperature
- Do not leave soiled teamwear in kit bag for days!
- Do not use fabric conditioners
- Do not tumble dry
Training Kit Options
All 3 manufacturing techniques are possible for training wear, however TRADITIONAL & SUBLIMATION are the most popular. Sports clubs tend to choose the method which offers the best value for money – and that will depend on the amount of printing and decoration required.
TRADITIONAL or SUBLIMATION
This is a tough question on training wear. Traditional designs have dominated this market for many years, but Sublimation is becoming more and more popular. For many customers the key question is
How much decoration do I require?
• If its only a club badge, Traditional manufacturing techniques will work out much less expensive,
• However, it is common place for teams to include squad numbers, initials, even full names, perhaps a sponsor, a governing body logo or a Charter mark logo. The benefits of sublimation teamwear means all the above can be added – and the price remains the same.
Sublimated designs can be more modern, and clients can create a truly unique product. The printing within Sublimated garments is more durable than Traditional methods and will last longer. For this reason many clubs are now designing a training kit and incorporating large rear numbers to enable the training kit to double as an “away” or “change” kit. By killing two birds with one stone this can be a cost effective way of obtaining a training kit and 2nd kit combo.