grassroots / amateurs / pro’s
The ultimate Windstopper / contact top for players and coaches.
- High quality and very durable top with superb windproofing qualities.
- Outer fabric 100% ripstop nylon with mesh lining.
- Casual & Comfortable Fit,
The STANDARD RANGE – FREE club badge embroidered to left chest.
- Other logos are possible but will incur additional charges.
- Limited choice of colours as per kit builder options.
The HYBRID RANGE incorporates the latest in digital technology.
- Strategic panels allow for full printing of badges, squad numbers, initials, team name & sponsor.
- Includes the cost of all printed logos to strategic panels (front & rear).
- Your club badge can be embroidered or printed.
- Large choice of colours which compliment all match kits. See kit builder.
Larger clubs may even request club specific neck labels, neck tapes or woven side labels.
Your chosen range of teamwear, supplied and manufactured for as long as you require it
STANDARD MESH LINED CONTACT TOP (complete with embroidered club badge)
- £23.95 (no vat on child sizes) // £28.74 inclusive of vat on adult sizes
HYBRID MESH LINED CONTACT TOP (complete with all logos – club badges can be printed or embroidered)
- £24.95 (no vat on child sizes) // £29.94 inclusive of vat on adult sizes
- New designs can be produced with a MOQ of just 7 pieces.
- The standard price is charged provided a minimum of 3 identical garments per size are ordered.
- We understand that on occasions small orders are necessary and we pride ourselves on having the lowest re-order levels in the UK. Orders of 1 or 2 pieces per size are produced, but a small surcharge will be applied to your order.
- Sponge clean whenever possible to maximise the waterproofing qualities of the fabric.
- Dry at room temperature
- Do not tumble dry
A version for everyone…
The TAG Sportswear windstopper contact top is a crew neck, over the head design with no zips. It is the ideal solution for sportsmen and women who require freedom on the training pitch. This simple design removes zips from the contact areas.
Combine our range of wet weather garments with one of our midlayer options to create a warm and toasty combination for those cold winter months.
The entire range is made from a durable ripstop nylon fabric that has plenty of wind protection built-in.
Is there a better range of rain wear on the market today?