Pro Range Rugby Kits
grassroots / amateurs / pro’s
PRICES & PRODUCT INFO – JERSEYS
- When only the best will do. The ultimate match jersey.
- 100% Interlocking Sports Polyester fabric.
- Hard-wearing, robust & comfortable.
- Body Fit styling for the Elite player.
- Breathable & sweat-wicking.
- Choice of neck styles.
- Superior Dye Sublimation (SDS) printing ensures all logos are permanent.
- All badges, sponsors, numbers, decals included in the price.
- Optional Silicone Gel Gripper.
- Larger clubs may even request club specific neck labels, neck tapes or woven side labels.
- Your chosen range of teamwear, supplied and manufactured for as long as you require it.
- Short Sleeved £29.95 (no vat on child sizes) // £35.94 inclusive of vat on adult sizes
- OPTIONAL – SILICON GRIPPER may be added to the front of any bespoke jersey
- Short Sleeved with Gripper £33.95 (no vat on child sizes) // £40.74 inclusive of vat on adult sizes
PRODUCT & PRICE INFO – ELITE SHORTS
- Strong & reliable ELITE shorts.
- Added lycra panels for stretch & comfort.
- Casual & Comfortable Fit.
- Choice of styles & Colours.
STANDARD RANGE available in plain colours only.
- Embroidered Club Badge included.
- Limited colour choice.
DYE SUBLIMATED (SDS )DESIGNS include all logos
- Sponsors, numbers and club badges are included.
- Dye sublimation is permanent – colours and logos will never fade, crack or peel.
- All colours available at no extra charge – see kit builder design tool.
- For bespoke orders, we can match the colour shade of your choice.
STANDARD MATCH SHORTS (including embroidered club badge)
- £7.95 (no vat on child sizes) // £15.54 inclusive of vat on adult sizes
SUBLIMATED (SDS) MATCH SHORTS – includes all logos, badges, numbers and sponsors.
- £9.95 (no vat on child sizes) // £11.94 inclusive of vat on adult sizes.
PRICES & PRODUCT INFO – SOCKS
Three sock options for every client.
- STANDARD socks. No brand markings in the leg. No minimum orders.
- TAG BESPOKE socks knitted to order. 3 x Prolen high quality yarn throughout. Minimum order quantity 15 per size.
- TAG BESPOKE TUBES for those players who prefer to wear their own under sock. Min order quantity 15.
Bespoke socks can have team names or team initials at no extra cost
- STANNO – sizes 8-11, 12-2 & 3-6 £4.49 (no vat on child sizes) // size 7-9 & 9+ £5.24 inc vat on adults
- MITRE – Mercury Plain/3 Stripe/Hoop/Contrast – sizes 12-2 & 3-6 £3.38 (no vat on child sizes) // size 7-12 £4.13 inc vat on adults
- MITRE – Division Plain/TEC – sizes 12-2 & 3-6 £4.69 (no vat on child sizes) // size 7-12 £5.24 inc vat on adults
- TAG BESPOKE – sizes 8-11, 12-2 & 3-6 £4.55 (no vat on child sizes) // 7-11 &12+ £5.46 inc vat on adults
- TAG BESPOKE TUBES – one size £4.80 inc vat.
- New designs can be produced with a MOQ of just 7 pieces.
- Re-order levels of 1 single piece.
- We understand that on occasions small orders are necessary and we pride ourselves on having the lowest re-order levels in the UK.
To get the very best from your teamwear
- Wash as quickly as possible after play
- Wash at 30 degrees
- Wash inside out
- Dry at room temperature
- Do not leave soiled teamwear in kit bag for days!
- Do not use fabric conditioners
- Do not tumble dry
About The Pro Range
For when only the best will do…..Treat your team to a modern digitally printed sublimated rugby kit. Europe’s premier club sides are now utilising sublimation techniques to create truly amazing rugby stash.
Bespoke teamwear is our forte, simply provide our designers with a few ideas to work with and watch them create a totally unique match kit to your own specification or utilise our kit builder programme to create a garment from our pre-designed range.
The PRO range is created using high quality 4 way stretch Polyester, thus ensuring a tight fitting, body hugging professional look and feel. Breathable, quick drying polyester fabrics combined with quality sublimation inks and the highest levels of craftsmanship ensure the finest match kit imaginable. Sublimated teamwear lasts longer than traditionally manufactured “cut and sew” products due to the durability of the print method. These match kits will last for many years as each print is part of the fabric; sponsor prints, names and numbers will never fade, crack or peel.
Excellent value for money, and perfect for those who demand the very best stash – every bespoke rugby kit includes all badges, sponsor decals, names, numbers and sleeve decals within the price. The long life of sublimated match kits ensures great overall value for every club. The PRO range also boasts an optional gel print panel to aid ball retention.
Garment patterns are never discontinued ensuring our clients can return season after season to reorder and ensure their special match kit lasts for as many years as they require. Every kit manager dreads hearing “sorry, that garment has been withdrawn from production”, or “sorry, that product has been discontinued” – take the stress away from teamwear, take control and ensure your club can confidently move forward with a lasting professional club identity.