Club Range Rugby Kits
grassroots / amateurs / pro’s
• 100% Interlocked Performance Sports Polyester. 2 way stretch.
• Breathable & Sweat Wicking
• Comfortable, hardwearing, stylish and practical.
• Short Sleeve or Long Sleeve options available
• For a tight fitting option, order one size smaller, or measure a tight fitting garment you wear already and use our sizing chart above as instructed. Alternatively select our 4 way stretch PRO range.
• Dye sublimated CLUB range rugby jerseys include all logos, designs and badges within the advertised price.
- Short Sleeved £22.50 (no vat on child sizes) // £30.60 inclusive of vat on adult sizes
- Long Sleeved £22.50 (no vat on child sizes) // £30.60 inclusive of vat on adult sizes
- Your chosen range of teamwear, supplied and manufactured for as long as you require it.
- Choice of neck styles.
- Long Sleeve or Short Sleeve.
- All logos included within the price (when Dye Sublimation techniques are utilised)
- Larger clubs may even request club specific neck labels, neck tapes or woven side labels, the same as our professional clubs.
- New designs can be produced with a MOQ of just 7 pieces.
- Re-order levels of 1 single piece.
- We understand that on occasions small orders are necessary and we pride ourselves on having the lowest re-order levels in the UK.
To get the very best from your teamwear
- Wash as quickly as possible after play
- Wash at 30 degrees
- Wash inside out
- Dry at room temperature
- Do not leave soiled teamwear in kit bag for days!
- Do not use fabric conditioners
- Do not tumble dry
About The Club Range
Treat your team to a modern digitally printed sublimated rugby kit. Europe’s premier club sides are now utilising sublimation techniques to create truly amazing rugby stash.
Bespoke teamwear is our forte, simply provide our designers with a few ideas to work with and watch them create a totally unique match kit to your own specification, or utilise our kit builder programme to create a garment from our pre-designed range.
Each garment is created using the very best in 2 way stretch breathable, quick drying polyester fabrics combined with quality sublimation inks and the highest levels of craftsmanship to ensure the finest match kit imaginable. Sublimated teamwear lasts longer than traditionally manufactured “cut and sew” products due to the durability of the print method. These match kits will last for many years as each print is part of the fabric; sponsor prints, names and numbers will never fade, crack or peel.
Excellent value for money, and affordable to all levels – every bespoke rugby kit includes all badges, sponsor decals, names, numbers and sleeve decals within the price. The long life of sublimated match kits ensures great overall value for every sports club.
Garment patterns are never discontinued ensuring our clients can return season after season to reorder and ensure their special match kit lasts for as many years as they require. Every kit manager dreads hearing “sorry, that garment has been withdrawn from production”, or “sorry, that product has been discontinued” – take the stress away from teamwear, take control and ensure your club can confidently move forward with a lasting professional club identity.