grassroots / amateurs / pro’s
- Outer fabric 100% ripstop nylon with micro fleece lining or mesh lining.
- A high quality and very durable rain jacket, superb wind proofing and additional warmth than our mesh lined version.
- Casual & Comfortable Fit, Available in full zip or half zip (please specify when ordering).
- Two external zipped pockets, foldaway hood.
- FREE club badge embroidered to left chest. All other logos are possible but will incur additional charges.
- With 10 designs and a large colour palette, you can be sure to design a garment suitable for your group.
- FLEECE LINED £30.00 (no vat on child sizes) // £36.00 inclusive of vat on adult sizes
- MESH LINED £21.45 (no vat on child sizes) // £25.74 inclusive of vat on adult sizes
- Your chosen range of teamwear, supplied and manufactured for as long as you require it.
- Free embroidered or appliqued club badges on all Rain Jackets.
- Larger clubs may even request club specific neck labels, neck tapes or woven side labels, the same as our professional clubs.
- New designs can be produced with a MOQ of just 7 pieces.
- The standard price is charged provided a minimum of 3 identical garments per size are ordered.
- We understand that on occasions small orders are necessary and we pride ourselves on having the lowest re-order levels in the UK. Orders of 1 or 2 pieces per size are produced, but a small surcharge will be applied to your order.
- Sponge clean whenever possible to maximise the waterproofing qualities of the fabric.
- Dry at room temperature
- Do not tumble dry
A version for everyone…
The TAG Sportswear rain jacket range is one of the most comprehensive on the market today. Full zip or half zip, mesh lined or fleece lined the choice is yours. TAG also offer a windstopper design (a crew neck, over the head design with no zips at all).
Combine our range of wet weather garments with one of our midlayer options to create a warm and toasty combination for those cold winter months.
The entire range is made from a durable ripstop nylon fabric that has plenty of wind protection built-in.
Is there a better range of rain wear on the market today?