- Training kits are manufactured in all 3 manufacturing techniques –manufacturing techniques; Hybrid Pro – Sublimation – Traditional
- Traditional & SDS being the most popular with our customers.
- TRADITIONAL being the least expensive and includes your club badge to all jerseys.
- SDS techniques are better if sponsors, numbers, initials, etc are required.
- 100% Interlocked Performance Sports Polyester, as used by all our Professional teams.
- Same quality fabrics as used by our pro sports teams.
- Lightweight, Breathable & Sweat Wicking.
- Casual & Comfortable Fit.
- Choice of neck styles & Colours.
- Short-Sleeve or Long Sleeve options available.
- Club badges are included in the price.
- Other logos such as sponsors, numbers can be added in CAD produced heat-sealed transfer format.
- All colours available at no extra charge – see kit builder design tool for a list of standard options. For bespoke orders, we can match the colour shade of your choice.
- Your chosen range of teamwear, supplied and manufactured for as long as you require it.
TRADITIONAL (inclusive of club badge)
- Short-Sleeved £13.25 (no vat on child sizes) // £15.90 inclusive of vat on adult sizes
- Long-Sleeved £13.45 (no vat on child sizes) // £16.14 inclusive of vat on adult sizes
- SHORTS – £8.25 (no vat on child sizes) // £9.90 inclusive of vat on adult sizes
SUPERIOR DYE SUBLIMATON (inclusive of all logos, numbers, initials, squad numbers )
- Short-Sleeved £19.95 (no vat on child sizes) // £23.94 inclusive of vat on adult sizes
- Long-Sleeved £20.95 (no vat on child sizes) // £25.14 inclusive of vat on adult sizes
- SHORTS – £9.95 (no vat on child sizes) // £11.94 inclusive of vat on adult sizes
HYBRID (inclusive of all logos, squad numbers, initials, rear sponsor – to strategic panels )
- Short-Sleeved £17.45 (no vat on child sizes) // £20.94 inclusive of vat on adult sizes
- Long-Sleeved £17.95 (no vat on child sizes) // £21.54 inclusive of vat on adult sizes
- SHORTS – £9.75 (no vat on child sizes) // £11.70 inclusive of vat on adult sizes
- New designs can be produced with a MOQ of just 7 pieces.
- MOQ’s of 3 per size apply to maintain standard rates. A small order charge is applied for 1 or 2 pieces per size.
- We understand that on occasions small orders are necessary and we pride ourselves on having the lowest re-order levels in the UK. However, we do request that repeat orders are made of 3 per size whenever possible.
To get the very best from your teamwear
- Wash as quickly as possible after play
- Wash at 30 degrees
- Wash inside out
- Dry at room temperature
- Do not leave soiled teamwear in kit bag for days!
- Do not use fabric conditioners
- Do not tumble dry
Training Kit Options
All 3 manufacturing techniques are possible for training wear, however TRADITIONAL & SUBLIMATION are the most popular. Sports clubs tend to choose the method which offers the best value for money – and that will depend on the amount of printing and decoration required.
TRADITIONAL or SUBLIMATION
This is a tough question on training wear. Traditional designs have dominated this market for many years, but Sublimation is becoming more and more popular. For many customers the key question is
How much decoration do I require?
• If its only a club badge, Traditional manufacturing techniques will work out much less expensive,
• However, it is common place for teams to include squad numbers, initials, even full names, perhaps a sponsor, a governing body logo or a Charter mark logo. The benefits of sublimation teamwear means all the above can be added – and the price remains the same.
Sublimated designs can be more modern, and clients can create a truly unique product. The printing within Sublimated garments is more durable than Traditional methods and will last longer. For this reason many clubs are now designing a training kit and incorporating large rear numbers to enable the training kit to double as an “away” or “change” kit. By killing two birds with one stone this can be a cost effective way of obtaining a training kit and 2nd kit combo.