The ultimate rain jacket for players and coaches.
- High quality and very durable rain jacket with superb windproofing qualities.
- Outer fabric 100% ripstop nylon with mesh lining. The default setting on KitBuilder.
- Optional Extra: Microfleece lining available for added warmth.
- Casual & Comfortable Fit,
- Two external zipped pockets.
- Foldaway hood.
- Available in full zip or half zip.
The STANDARD RANGE – FREE club badge embroidered to left chest.
- Other logos are possible but will incur additional charges.
- Limited choice of colours as per kit builder options.
The HYBRID RANGE incorporates the latest in digital technology.
- Strategic panels allow for full printing of badges, squad numbers, initials, team name & sponsor.
- Includes the cost of all printed logos to strategic panels (front & rear).
- Your club badge can be embroidered or printed.
- Large choice of colours which compliment all match kits. See kit builder.
- Larger clubs may even request club specific neck labels, neck tapes or woven side labels.
- Your chosen range of teamwear, supplied and manufactured for as long as you require it
STANDARD MESH LINED RAIN JACKET (complete with embroidered club badge)
- £21.95 (no vat on child sizes) // £26.34 inclusive of vat on adult sizes
HYBRID MESH LINED RAIN JACKET (complete with all logos – club badges can be printed or embroidered)
- £25.95 (no vat on child sizes) // £31.14 inclusive of vat on adult sizes
STANDARD FLEECE LINED RAIN JACKET (complete with embroidered club badge)
- £29.95 (no vat on child sizes) // £35.94 inclusive of vat on adult sizes
HYBRID FLEECE LINED RAIN JACKET (complete with all logos – club badges can be printed or embroidered)
- £33.95 (no vat on child sizes) // £40.74 inclusive of vat on adult sizes
- New designs can be produced with a MOQ of just 7 pieces.
- The standard price is charged provided a minimum of 3 identical garments per size are ordered.
- We understand that on occasions small orders are necessary and we pride ourselves on having the lowest re-order levels in the UK. Orders of 1 or 2 pieces per size are produced, but a small surcharge will be applied to your order.
- Sponge clean whenever possible to maximise the waterproofing qualities of the fabric.
- Dry at room temperature
- Do not tumble dry
A version for everyone…
The TAG Sportswear rain jacket range is one of the most comprehensive on the market today. Full-zip or half zip, mesh-lined or fleece-lined the choice is yours. TAG also offers a Windstopper design (a crew neck, over the head design with no zips at all).
Combine our range of wet weather garments with one of our midlayer options to create a warm and toasty combination for those cold winter months.
The entire range is made from a durable ripstop nylon fabric that has plenty of wind protection built-in.
Is there a better range of rainwear on the market today?