Traditional Football Kits
grassroots / amateurs / pro’s
- 100% Interlocked Performance Sports Polyester, as used by all our Professional teams.
- Lightweight, Breathable & Sweat Wicking
- Casual & Comfortable Fit.
- Short Sleeve or Long Sleeve options available
- For a tight fitting option, as used by our Professional clients, order one size smaller, or measure a tight fitting garment you wear already and use our sizing chart above as instructed.
- FREE club badge embroidered to left chest. All other logos are possible but will incur additional charges.
- Most colours available as standard – see kit builder design tool for full list. For large orders we can create a bespoke dye lot to match the colour shade of your choice.
Traditional teamwear is ideal for clients who wish to have their own bespoke teamwear range for several seasons and like to hold stock in the UK for immediate delivery. Sports Clubs can hold their own stock, or TAG Sportswear can hold it here at Head Office. As new members join your club, sponsors and numbers can be added and delivered within a couple of days. Ask about our TAG Sportswear “CLUB BOND” – we will subsidise a stock holding for your club.
- Short Sleeved £12.95 (no vat on child sizes) // £15.54 inclusive of vat on adult sizes
- Long Sleeved £13.45 (no vat on child sizes) // £16.14 inclusive of vat on adult sizes
- Your chosen range of teamwear, supplied and manufactured for as long as you require it.
- FREE embroidered or appliqued club badge on all jerseys.
- Choice of neck styles.
- Long Sleeve or Short Sleeve.
- Add mesh panels or pipings at no extra charge.
- Larger clubs may even request club specific neck labels, neck tapes or woven side labels, the same as our professional clubs.
- New designs can be produced with a MOQ of just 7 pieces.
- The standard price is charged provided a minimum of 3 identical garments per size are ordered.
- We understand that on occasions small orders are necessary and we pride ourselves on having the lowest re-order levels in the UK. Orders of 1 or 2 pieces per size are produced, but a small surcharge will be applied to your order.
To get the very best from your teamwear
- Wash as quickly as possible after play
- Wash at 30 degrees
- Wash inside out
- Dry at room temperature
- Do not leave soiled teamwear in kit bag for days!
- Do not use fabric conditioners
- Do not tumble dry
Teamwear For The Purists…
TAG Sportswear offer high quality teamwear produced using the traditional “cut and sew” techniques that have dominated the football kit industry for over a century. There are many benefits of utilising this tried and trusted method of production, which are covered in more detail below.
Combining quality breathable, quick drying, yarn dyed Polyester fabrics alongside the finest craftsmanship ensures the production of high class teamwear. The entire Traditional range is delivered with your team badge embroidered or applique embroidered to the garment at no extra charge.
Additional printing of sponsor decals and numbers are applied using heatsealed CAD transfers or direct screenprint – which can be a major benefit to many football clubs. TAG Sportswear can offer a stock holding service on traditionally manufactured items and ensure repeat orders are supplied within a matter of days, as we only have to add a number and sponsor print to the pre-produced stock.
Excellent value for money, and affordable to all, Traditional match kits will remain a large part of teamwear for many seasons to come. With our promise of never discontinuing a product your team can select a garment and order with confidence for as long as you wish. Take the stress away from teamwear procurement and never hear those dreaded words of “sorry, your kit has been discontinued”. Minimum order quantities of just 3 pieces per size.