Hybrid Pro Football Kits
grassroots / amateurs / pro’s
MADE TO ORDER – NEVER DISCONTINUED
- 100% Interlocked Performance Sports Polyester, as used by all our Professional teams.
- Lightweight, Breathable & Sweat Wicking
- Casual & Comfortable Fit.
- Short Sleeve or Long Sleeve options available
- Short Sleeved £23.95 (no vat on child sizes) // £28.74 inclusive of vat on adult sizes
- Long Sleeved £24.95 (no vat on child sizes) // £29.94 inclusive of vat on adult sizes
- Your chosen range of teamwear, supplied and manufactured for as long as you require it.
- Choice of neck styles. Option to include contrast pipings, mesh panels and more.
- Long Sleeve or Short Sleeve.
- All logos no matter how complex are included within the price. Sponsors to front and rear, team name, shadow prints (just like pro clubs use), FA Respect badges, Charter Standard badges, names, numbers – its all in the price.
- Nothing to pay until our team have designed and concluded all CADS to your satisfaction.
- Larger clubs may even request club specific neck labels, neck tapes or woven side labels, the same as our professional clubs.
- New designs can be produced with a MOQ of just 7 pieces.
- MOQ’s of 3 per size apply to maintain standard rates. A small order charge is applied for 1 or 2 pieces per size.
- We understand that on occasions small orders are necessary and we pride ourselves on having the lowest re-order levels in the UK. However, we do request that repeat orders are made of 3 per size whenever possible.
To get the very best from your teamwear
- Wash as quickly as possible after play
- Wash at 30 degrees
- Wash inside out
- Dry at room temperature
- Do not leave soiled teamwear in kit bag for days!
- Do not use fabric conditioners
- Do not tumble dry
For Those Who Demand The Best…
Why not treat your team to a modern digitally printed match kit combined with all the features of a traditionally manufactured team kit? The vast majority of Europes premier club sides are now utilising sublimation techniques to create truly amazing match kits and many of them are combining traditional techniques to create some of the best kit designs ever seen.
Leading brands are offering their premium clubs this service, but they are not offering similar quality products to their loyal grass roots clients. Presumably, due to operational reasons within their business models.
Why should your team consider a Hybrid-Pro football kit for their next match kit? The answer is simple. The amount of choice is amazing, the number of colour options is endless and it is quite simply the best teamwear on the market today. The TAG Sportswear Hybrid-Pro range will combine the very best of Superior Dye Sublimation techniques and combine them with mesh panels and piping to create stunning top of the range sports kit.
Our Professional football club clients will be utilising this method of production in 2018 and beyond. If you demand the very best from your players, supply them with the very best teamwear.
Each garment is created using the very best in breathable, quick drying polyester fabrics combined with quality sublimation inks and the highest levels of craftsmanship to ensure the finest match kit imaginable. Sublimated teamwear lasts longer than traditionally manufactured “cut and sew” products due to the durability of the print method.
These match kits will last for years as each print is part of the fabric; sponsor prints, names and numbers will never fade, crack or peel. Evo-Stik South Chasetown FC have been playing in the same sublimated match kit for three consecutive seasons – over 150 games at semi-pro level underlines the quality and durability.
Minimum order quantities of just 7 pieces for an initial order. Repeat orders of 3 pieces per size.